I love the feeling of having my nails freshly manicured, but it could get a bit on the pricey side. I think the problem are those dry cuticles, especially in the winter time. The more dry the air gets the most dry your hands and cuticles get. When you go to the nail salon to fix this problem, they soak your hands then clip your cuticles with a cuticle cutter...BAD IDEA! This is the main cause of those nasty hang nails that you could get tempted to pick at. The best treatment for your hands is a cuticle remover, they condition the area and strengthen the nail.
 |
This is the best product that I have used to keep my colorful hands looking great all year around! Essie's cuticle remover is only $8 too! After removing your old polish, buffering, and filing down to the perfect shape, apply the product to your cuticles and let it sit for a minute or two. Afterwards, massage it a little just to let it penetrate enough and remove your unwanted cuticle with a pusher, NOT cutters! Wash your hands after and rock your next color.
This is my favorite nail look right now! I love how clean, yet
bold it is, and it can go with any occassion. Mix and match any colors you want to bring out colors in your outfit or to just make a statement. |
No comments:
Post a Comment